The campus athletic facilities expansion project will improve indoor and outdoor facilities to benefit every boy, in every season, in every sport. The improvements include:
• A state-of-the-art, multipurpose Indoor Athletic Facility to allow students to practice and compete on-campus, year-round in multiple sports. This facility will include a new fitness and wellness center.
• Upgraded varsity football, soccer, lacrosse, and baseball fields featuring high-quality artificial turf
• A new tennis complex with 12 new courts nestled in the woods
• Renovations to the McNay Palaistra to foster academic and community engagement in new and innovative ways
• An 8-lane track and room for field events as well as fields for lacrosse, soccer, and baseball